Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why I've Been Absent...

So this is why I've been absent from blogging for several months! Baby GIRL Holleran #3 is due to arrive at the end of May. We are all very excited. Right now I am rather excited that I am finally starting to feel better. This is HUGE since I have felt nauseous and crummy for months. The things we go through for our kids!

I have a great group of midwives. There are three of them and I really like all three. While I was really excited to deliver at the Health Foundations Birthing Center in St. Paul we decided against that and I will deliver at the Birthing Center here in Shakopee. They are very natural birth friendly and I can have the water birth I really want. Mostly, they are very close to home. It's only about a 5 minute drive.

So that's why I've been slacking in the blogging department. Perhaps I'll do a better job keeping up now that I am feeling better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment