2. Read 1 Book a Month - This should not be hard as I love reading!
3. More Variety with Dinner - I have been cooking a lot more, but it's pretty much the same thing week after week. I need to change it up!
4. Continue to Pay Down Debt - We made a dent this past year, but now that we are done with moving expenses and living in a less expensive place we can knock a ton more out this year! We want to be looking at houses this time next year, so we need to pay down debt and save for a down payment.
5. Finish Sewing Projects & Complete New Projects - I've got several projects I need to finish. I need to get my butt in gear. I also want to work on new projects. I should start now since Ella Bean is going to need new dresses for the summer and Lord knows I have the fabric sitting around!
6. Budget - Gaaa... I am terrible with this, but NEED to do it.
Ok dokey, that's what I have for the coming year!
And since my kids are cute:
Playing dress-up. Ella said they were going to a dog show.