Sunday, May 22, 2011

Men's T-Shirt to Skirt


I found this idea at one of my favorite blogs - Little Bit Funky - and wanted to give it a try. I didn't care for the top she did, so I changed it up. I did a knit, fold down top. I think it's more flattering for the mommy tummy. :) I picked up the shirt at Target today. I was a Fraggle fan as a kiddo.

So I started with this:

And Ended Up With This 20 Minutes Later:


(Sorry for the reversed picture. I took it in the mirror.)

Note To Self: Next time use a thicker or darker shirt, the world does not want to see my undies. It's a good thing leggings are "hip" and "cool". I think I'll wear it tomorrow to work. It's supposed to be HOT and it will be a comfy skirt.

Next time I will give this version a try. I didn't have the notions to do the shirring, so that will be a skirt for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I want my sister to make me that infinity dress you posted on Julianna's wall last week. It is SO cool!!

    Loved Fraggle Rock as a kid too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freakin love this idea!!!! Turned out super cool!

    ReplyDelete