Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Ok, Julianna... I am going to give this a try. Here's what's cooking at our house this week:


Meatless Monday - Bean tacos/taco salad

Tuesday - Hamburger Stroganoff (Made by my mom, who is in town visiting.)

Wednesday -Spaghetti, veggies, and garlic bread

Thursday - Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice (Trader Joe's Style)

Friday - Out for dinner with the girls, my mom, and PHILIP!! (Who flies in Friday)

Saturday - Date Night with Philip at P.F. Chang's... yummy yummy. I can hardly wait.

Sunday - Pizza? Left Overs? Who knows... My mom and Philip both leave, so it's back to being the girls and I. :(


77 Days Until We Move To Minnesota... But who's counting? While I am not eager to leave behind dear friends in North Carolina, I can't wait to be living as a family again.



No comments:

Post a Comment