Thursday, December 23, 2010

A New Year... Almost

It's almost a New Year so I will again attempt to Blog more. So here it goes!

Christmas break started yesterday at 3:15 PM and I am thrilled! I cleaned my room with Clorox Wipes, which is a contraban cleaner, but my germ infested classroom needed it. I really don't care if it's not approved. Then I quickly darted to downtown Concord to Audry's Fru Fru Boutique. I got Hannah a super cute pair of Pedipad shoes for a great price. She's got them on sale for 35% off, and I used the remainder of a gift certificate. Yippy! They also wrapped them for me. Even better. (I don't wrap well... it's not a skill I have.) Then it was off to get my girls from Liz's house.

Ella Bean did some very cute Christmas crafts with Liz, which are now hanging in our home. I need to find a better way to display her art. I need to do a Julianna style, IKEA art display. If hipsters and idiots can do it, so can I, right?

We had a low key evening at the Holleran house with sloppy joe's for dinner. Once the girls were in bed I cleaned and cleaned some more. We pick Matt up from the airport today and I would like to project the imagine that I keep my home rather clean, not that my brother cares. I did do a good job cleaning the guest/sewing room, so he won't have to sleep on my fabric scraps.

Off to get ready for the day, then pick up Matt! So excited Ella keeps on saying "I am going to play Legos with Uncle Matt. I am going to play blocks with Uncle Matt." She can't wait!

1 comment: