We got a hall bench/shoe holder and it needed cushions. They were so quick and easy!
1. Cut NuFoam to size. (I did two smaller cushions instead of one larger cushion because I am cheap and didn't want to pay for the more expensive long foam. I also did a thin foam because it was cheaper. If you wanted you could get thicker foam for a happier tush.)
2. Cut fabric to size by placing the foam in the center. Wrap around over lapping in back by 3-4 inches. (I forgot to take a picture of this step... I am new at this.)
3. Hem ends. (I serged and then sewed.)
4. Wrap around the foam (right sides in), pin one side. Remove the foam. Pin the other side. Sew. (I used my serger, but you can use a sewing machine as well.)
5. Flip right side out, iron, and insert foam. You are done!
You can make pillows the same way. Super easy. Super cute. Just think, you can make different cushions for different holiday seasons! (Yeah, I don't have time for that either... but it's a nice thought.)