Monday, August 27, 2012

Book Report Catch-Up

I am behind on book reports. So here is a re-cap of some of my recent reads.

Beyond the Sling by Mayim Bialik

This is a good attachment parenting book in that it's informative, engaging, and not preachy. There are things that Philip and I choose to do in this book. There are things we don't choose to do. Either way, It's a good read. 

Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank: A Slightly Tarnished Southern Belle's Words of Wisdom by Celia Rivenbark



This is a re-read. In fact, I've read it several times. But I love it and when I have a three kiddos, including a newborn, it's good to have a fun read that makes me laugh. (And requires very little brain power to read.) 


There were more books. But to be honest I can't remember what they are. I am currently reading How to Be a Women by Caitlin Moran. I am really enjoying it and will write about it when I am finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment