Monday, August 27, 2012

2012 Goal Check-In


1. Exercise Regularly - Last year I said I would run and I'll do some of that, but I want to keep to broad this year.

This is not going well. I need to get my butt in gear. I am no longer pregnant and I am well past 6 weeks post partum, so I have no excuse.

2. Read 1 Book a Month - This should not be hard as I love reading!

Of course I've been reading! I love reading. It makes me happy. Perhaps I need to combine reading with exercise.

3. More Variety with Dinner - I have been cooking a lot more, but it's pretty much the same thing week after week. I need to change it up!

I have a couple new recipes I've tried. So far  Sloppy Joe's Under a Bun and Hawaiian Chicken are the new ones my family likes.

4. Continue to Pay Down Debt - We made a dent this past year, but now that we are done with moving expenses and living in a less expensive place we can knock a ton more out this year! We want to be looking at houses this time next year, so we need to pay down debt and save for a down payment.

This is going well. :)

5. Finish Sewing Projects & Complete New Projects - I've got several projects I need to finish. I need to get my butt in gear. I also want to work on new projects. I should start now since Ella Bean is going to need new dresses for the summer and Lord knows I have the fabric sitting around!

I have been doing a lot of sewing and using fabric from my stash!

6. Budget - Gaaa... I am terrible with this, but NEED to do it.

We do well not spending a ton, but we don't do well keeping up with the budget software.

To recap:
I need to exercise more and I need to do a better job keeping up with the budget software. 

No comments:

Post a Comment