1. I will run a 5K.(It's in April, perhaps I'll do more after the April run.)
2. I will finish my parent's quilt, Aiden's quilt, Hannah's quilt, and Sean's quilt. (The last three are baby quilts, they should not take a ton of time. I just need to finish them!)
3. I will make crafts/sewing projects using up-cycled materials and fabric I already have in my massive stash.
4. I will make and stick to a household budget.
5. I will pay down debt.
6. I will read at least 1 book a month.
7. I will go on "date" nights with my husband at least every other month. (Thanks to babysitting exchanges with friends.)
8. I will learn how to knit or crochet.
9. I will cook more healthy meals for my family.
10. I will LOVE my time with my family. (This won't be so hard most days... but somedays Ella Bean can give me a run for my money!)
I am a special education teacher, so I am all about measurable goals. I realize that several of these are not all that measurable, but such is life. :)